Festive Ghirardelli Fudge Trio
Servings: 24 one-inch cubes of Fudge
- Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Holiday Fudge
- 1 (14 oz) can condensed milk (sweetened or fat-free)
- 3 cup Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10 Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark SQUARES, broken up
- 1 teaspoon of natural Peppermint flavor
- Pumpkin Fudge
- 1/2 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds (pepitas), toasted
- 3 cups Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup pure pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie flavor (optional)
- Maple Pecan Fudge
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup condensed milk (sweetened or fat free)
- 3 cups (1 1/2 bags) Ghirardelli Classic White Chips
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- GHIRARDELLI PEPPERMINT BARK HOLIDAY FUDGE: Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with cling wrap. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate with sweetened condensed milk in a microwavable bowl.
- Cook on high (100% power) for about 1½ minutes or until chips are JUST melted. Take care not to overheat the mix. Stir after 1½ minutes. Don't stir too much or the mix will get oily.
- Gently stir in the peppermint bark and peppermint flavor.
- Pour the thick fudge into your pan. Press evenly into the corners.
- Leave fudge to set for 4 hours at room temperature or cover and leave it overnight.
- Cut into squares or cut out shapes with cutters. Store fudge at room temperature (not in the fridge) and wrap well so it doesn't dry out.
- This fudge can be made a week in advance and kept up to 4 weeks.
- PUMPKIN FUDGE: Prepare a 9x9 pan by lining it with cling wrap.
- Scatter the pumpkin seeds evenly on the bottom of the pan and set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips, butter and condensed milk in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Heat on high for 60-90 seconds until melted. Take care not to overheat the mix.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Don't stir too much or the mix will get oily.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and leave it to set at room temperature uncovered, for 3-4 hours.
- After the fudge has set, remove from the pan and cut into squares.
- Store leftover fudge in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- MAPLE PECAN FUDGE: Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with cling wrap. Set aside.
- Place pecans on a baking sheet and toast lightly in the oven at 350 degreesF.
- In a microwavable bowl add the maple syrup, condensed milk, white chips, and brown sugar. Melt gently in the microwave or in a medium saucepan and heat over medium-low heat. Don't stir too much or the mix will get oily.
- Pour into your lined tray.
- Immediately top with pecans and press down lightly so that all the pecans are touching the fudge.
- Let fudge cool until firm. You can do this in the refrigerator, but if is cool enough in your houseyou can cool it on the counter, covered with plastic wrap after it cools to room temperature. Sliceinto squares (or triangles) and serve.
- Fudge can be stored at room temperature, sealed in a container or plastic re-sealable bag.
Write Your Own Review