Dipped Dried Fruit
Servings: 1 bag of dried fruit
- 1 bag dried fruit of your choice (apricots, apples, pineapples, peaches)
- 10-12 oz Ghirardelli Dark Melting Wafers
- 10-12 oz Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers
- For Dipping: Place Ghirardelli Melting Wafers in a microwave-safe container and microwave at half power or defrost setting for 30 seconds. Stir thoroughly (product keeps its original shape until stirred). If not completely melted, continue to microwave in 15 second intervals and stir until smooth. Overheating can cause wafers to burn.
- Hold each piece of fruit near the edge and dip into melted wafers. Place coated fruit on waxed paper.
- Cool in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes, or until hard.
- Note: You can substitute Ghirardelli Dark Melting Wafers with Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips and Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers with Ghirardelli Classic White Chips by adding 1.5 tbsp. vegetable shortening per 12 oz Chips and following the melting directions above.
Write Your Own Review