Dark Chocolate Truffles
Servings: 30 Truffles
- 1 3/4 cups Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1/3 cup Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- In a small saucepan, bring the cream to a simmer. Add the butter and stir until melted. Add the chocolate chips. Stir until completely melted and smooth. Remove from the heat and pour into a shallow bowl.
- Cool, cover, and refrigerate the mixture until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Using a melon baller or small spoon, roll the mixture into 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in the cocoa. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Write Your Own Review