Chocolate Coconut Power Bites
- 3.0 oz Ghirardelli 100% Cacao Unsweetened Chocolate Premium Baking Chips
- 1/2 cup Almond butter
- 3 tablespoons Desired sweetener
- Desired topping - Melted Ghirardelli 72% Dark Chocolate Chips, cocoa powder, or coconut flakes
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, melt 100% cacao bar. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until chips are completely melted.
- Add almond butter and desired sweetener to melted chocolate, stir until combined.
- Chill mixture in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place desired topping in a small round bowl, and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Form chocolate mixture into 1-inch round balls, roll in desired topping, place on sheet pan and refrigerate for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Enjoy! Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Write Your Own Review