Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Servings: 2 dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter (creamy)
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Unsifted flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt (optional)
- 1 cup Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Peanuts, dry-roasted, unsalted - chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and sugar until well blended. Beat in the egg, milk, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet, then transfer to wire cooling racks. Store tightly covered.
Write Your Own Review