Caramel Pecan Cupcakes
- 1 package Ghirardelli Caramel Turtle Brownie Mix
- ¼ cup candied pecans
- ¼ cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 pouch caramel, enclosed
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Pinch of salt
- Candied nuts, optional
- BROWNIE: Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line muffin pan with paper baking cups.
- In medium bowl, stir together all brownie ingredients as per the directions of the box.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan.
- Bake 23-27 minutes. Cool thoroughly.
- CARAMEL FROSTING: Using an electric mixer, mix caramel and butter on medium speed.
- Add powdered sugar, milk and salt; blend until smooth.
- Frost cupcakes and sprinkle with candied nuts, if desired.
Write Your Own Review