Brandied Chocolate Snowballs
Servings: 12+ snowballs
- 6 ounces Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Bars
- 1 cup cherries, dried
- 4 fluid ounces brandy
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Place 1 cup dried cherries in brandy and soak for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- After they are soaked, remove from brandy and place in mini food processor and chop.
- After you have removed cherry mixture from food processor, add 2 chopped Ghirardelli white chocolate bars to food processor and chop.
- Set aside. Put cream and semi-sweet chocolate chips in double boiler on low simmer until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in sugar, nuts and cherries.
- Chill mixture until firm.
- Roll one teaspoon of mixture into balls and then roll in chopped white chocolate chips.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Write Your Own Review