Individual Dark Chocolate-Raspberry Shortcakes
This product is currently not available.
Out of Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Ratings & Reviews
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, stir together baking mix and the 1/4 cup sugar.
- Cut butter into baking mix using a pastry blender or two forks until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Make a well in the center of mixture. Add half-and-half all at once. Stir with a fork just until moistened. Stir in Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips.
- On a lightly floured surface, pat dough into a 9x8-inch rectangle about 1/2 inch thick. Sprinkle with the 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Cut into 16 squares.
- Bake on a greased baking sheet for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Transfer to a wire rack; let cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve shortcakes with berries and whipped cream.
Prep: 15 minutes
Bake: 10 minutes
- ContributedBy: Ghirardelli
- Ingredients: <p>3 cups packaged baking mix<br />1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar<br />1/4 cup butter<br />2/3 cup half and half<br />1 1/2 cups Ghirardelli® 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips<br />1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries or sliced strawberries<br />Sweetened whipped cream</p>
- ServingSize: 16 Servings