Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
- 1 1/4 cups Granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Baking Chips
- 2 Eggs, large
- 1/3 cup Flavorless vegetable oil (such as canola)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 325°F. Prepare an 8x8in baking pan with pan spray or oil and a piece of parchment, and top with pan spray. Set aside.
Combine the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, salt. Whisk together until all ingredients are evenly dispersed and there are minimal clumps. Add chocolate chips.
Whisk together eggs, oil, water, and vanilla extract. Add to the dry mixture and fold together until smooth.
Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth over top with a spatula. Bake for 48-52 minutes or until a tester comes out with only a few moist crumbs. Let cool completely before slicing.