Peppermint Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes
Servings: 24 mini cheesecakes
- 3 graham crackers
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup Ghirardelli 60% Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 ounce Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Baking Bar, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg 1⁄4 cup cream
- Whipped Cream
- 2.5 ounces Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Baking Bar, chopped
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a food processor, finely grind the graham crackers and pecans.
Place crumbs in a medium bowl and stir in melted butter.
Press about 2 teaspoons of crumbs firmly in the bottom of 24 mini muffin pans.
Bake until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and beat until smooth, then beat in egg. On low speed stir in the cream.
Melt the chocolate chips and the peppermint bark in double boiler or microwave. Stir until smooth.
Stir half of chocolate mixture into cream cheese mixture, then stir in other half.
Place 1 tablespoon of batter in each of the muffin cups.
Bake until set, 10-12 minutes.
Cool the cheesecake for 15 minutes and then refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Remove cheesecakes from pan. Top with whipped cream and chopped Peppermint Bark.