Peanut Crunch Balls
- 2 cups Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 cups peanut butter, chunky
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter, smooth
- 3 cups crisped rice cereal
- 3 cups confectioner's sugar
- 2 tablespoons Karo syrup (clear)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
In a large bowl, mix melted butter, peanut butter, rice krispies, sugar and karo syrup.
Line cookie sheets with wax paper. Scoop and roll into 1" balls and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Melt chocolate in double boiler, adding 1/2 teaspoon of vegetable oil at a time, until dipping consistency.
Dip balls in melted chocolate and place back on wax paper lined cookie sheet and refrigerate until chocolate is set.
Optional: sprinkle tops of candy with crushed peanuts after dipping in chocolate and before refrigerating.