Brownie créme Sandwiches
- 1 package Ghirardelli Chocolate Supreme Brownie Mix
- 1 pouch chocolate syrup, enclosed
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce or your favorite jam
BROWNIES: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 13x9x2-inch pan.
In mixing bowl, stir together brownie mix, chocolate syrup, one-fourth cup butter and egg until dough forms.
Press dough into prepared pan.
Bake 10-13 minutes.
Cut into 24 pieces; cool completely.
FILLING: Place cream cheese and 2 tablespoons butter in medium bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat until smooth. Add sugar and cranberry sauce or jam; mix until light and fluffy. Spread evenly over cooled brownie, top with a second brownie to make a sandwich. Serve chilled.