Easter Chocolate Chip Mini Bundt Cake
- Nonstick cooking spray for baking
- 1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons Unsalted butter, softened and divided
- 3/4 cup Packed brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup Sour cream
- 12-ounce package Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips, divided
- 2 tablespoons Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Baking Chips
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Bunnies
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat six 1-cup mini fluted tube cake molds with nonstick cooking spray for baking.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add sugar and beat until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in vanilla. Beat in flour mixture alternately with sour cream, beating on low after each addition just until moistened. Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips. Divide into prepared molds.
Bake for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the centers comes out clean. Remove and cool in a pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from molds. Cool completely.
In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the remaining baking chips with 3 tablespoons butter until smooth and glossy. Cool slightly and spoon over cooled mini bundt cakes. Sprinkle with mini baking chips.
Top Easter mini bundt cakes with your favorite Ghirardelli Bunny or Egg