Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream Pie
- 1 Chocolate Crust (chocolate pie shells can also be purchased in baking aisle)
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate wafers, finely ground
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 4 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 quart Vanilla ice cream
- 15 Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel SQUARES, broken up
- Ghirardelli Caramel Sauce (to drizzle)
PIE CRUST: Combine Chocolate Crust ingredients in food processor, press into tart pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes
CAKE FILLING: Soften 1 quart of vanilla ice cream until it was soft enough to stir, then mix in about 15 broken up Dark Sea Salt Caramel SQUARES.
Add to chocolate crust and re-freeze.
Once the pie is frozen, drizzle Caramel Sauce on top.