Peanut Butter And Jelly S'mores With Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel
- 12 Graham cracker squares
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter, creamy
- 1/4 cup Raspberry or strawberry jam
- 3 Raspberries or sliced strawberries
- 6 Marshmallows
- 6 Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel SQUARES
Spread one graham cracker with about 1 teaspoon peanut butter and another graham cracker with 1 teaspoon jam.
Toast marshmallows over a campfire or barbecue (or carefully over a burner on the stove!) to desired doneness.
Place one toasted marshmallow on top of the peanut butter, then top with a Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel Square, followed by a raspberry or a few strawberry slices. Place top graham cracker jam side-down and allow chocolate to warm slightly for about 30 seconds before serving.