Red, White and Blue Sheet Pan S’mores
- 20 Graham Crackers, broken in half and divided (40 squares)
- 40 Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel SQUARES
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Preserves
- 1/2 cup Raspberries, halved
- 1/2 cup Blueberry Jam
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut, toasted
- 2 Bananas, thinly sliced
- 20 Jumbo Marshmallows
Preheat the broiler and set a rack 6 inches away from the heat element, then line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Arrange 20 graham cracker squares on sheet pan, then place a Ghirardelli square on each.
Alternate between topping with 1 tablespoon raspberry preserves and 4 raspberry halves, 1 tablespoon blueberry jam and 4 blueberries, and 1 tablespoon toasted coconut and 4 banana slices. Add one marshmallow to each.
Broil until marshmallows are golden brown, 1-2 minutes. Remove pan from oven and place another square of chocolate over each marshmallow, then top with remaining graham crackers and press to sandwich. Serve immediately.