Salted Caramel Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 1/2 cups Milk (any percentage of dairy milk or any non-dairy milk)
- 4 tablespoons Pure pumpkin spice puree
- 2 tablespoons Ghirardelli Caramel Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup Hot brewed strong coffee or espresso
- Whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon
- Ghirardelli Caramel Sauce for drizzling
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel SQUARES
In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin, sugar, caramel, spice, and vanilla over medium-high heat.
Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Whisk vigorously until it starts to froth, about 1 minute. For a frothier consistency, use an immersion blender or electric mixer to beat the milk mixture until the desired frothy consistency if made.
Divide the milk mixture between two large mugs. Slowly, pour about 1/2 cup of coffee into each mug.
Top with whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel, and a sprinkling of cinnamon. Serve.