Ombre Brownie Cake
- 2 packages Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Vegetable oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Ghirardelli Bittersweet 60% Cacao Baking Chips
- 1 cup Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Ghirardelli Classic White Baking Chips
- 2 1/4 cups Heavy whipping cream, divided into three 3/4 cup portions
- 3/4 cup Light corn syrup
Heat oven to 325°F.
Lightly grease and line 3 (8-inch) round cake pans with parchment paper.
Prepare double batch of brownie batter as directed. Divide batter evenly into 3 pans.
Bake 38-40 minutes.
Cool completely before removing from pans.
For Ganache: Place each type of chips into 3 bowls.
Heat cream in microwave at 30 seconds intervals until it just boils.
Immediately pour 3/4 cup cream over each type of chips: stir until chocolate melts.
Add 1/4 cup corn syrup to each, stir until shiny.
Let cool 2 hours before whipping with an electric mixer until fluffy.
Place cooled brownie layer on plate and spread different variety of ganache between each layer. Serve chilled.