1 20-ounce box Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 1-ounce bottle red food coloring (2 tablespoons)
8 oz cream cheese frosting
16 Ghirardelli SQUARES Holiday Impresssions
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a 9x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, leaving about 1 inch of the foil extending over the edges of the pan.
- Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix and baking soda. Stir in vegetable oil, eggs, and red food coloring until well blended. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 1 hour. Use foil to lift uncut brownies out of pan.
- Cut into 16 squares.
- Dollop cream cheese frosting over each square. Top each piece with Ghirardelli SQUARES Holiday Impressions.
Prep: 15 minutes
Bake: 40 minutes