Browned Butter White Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
This product is currently not available.
Ratings & Reviews
- For browned butter: In a small saucepan, heat butter over low heat until melted. Continue heating for 10 to 12 minutes or until butter turns a delicate light brown, stirring occasionally and being careful not to burn. Remove from heat. Transfer to a small bowl. Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat chilled butter with a mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add the sugars, salt, and baking soda and beat for 2 minutes or until light. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined. Beat in flour. Stir in the chopped white baking bar and the hazelnuts.
- Using a small to medium cookie scoop, drop the dough into mounds 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until the cookies just start to brown around the edges. Remove and let cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes. Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- ContributedBy: Ghirardelli
- Ingredients: 1 cup unsalted butter</br>1 cup packed brown sugar</br>1/2 cup granulated sugar</br>1 teaspoon kosher salt</br>1/2 teaspoon baking soda</br>2 eggs</br>1 teaspoon vanilla</br>2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour</br>3 4-ounce packages Ghirardelli® White Chocolate Baking Bar, chopped</br> 1 cup toasted whole hazelnuts</br>
- BakeTime: 6-8 mins
- ServingSize: 48 coookies