2 cups Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
14 fluid ounces sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F for glass dish).
- In 13" x 9" baking pan, melt butter in oven. Sprinkle crumbs over butter; pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Top with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill if desired.
- Cut into bars. Store covered at room temperature.