100% Cacao Chia Seed Pudding
15 minutes / Total time: 5 hours 15 minutes
|1/4 cup||100% Cacao Unsweetened Chocolate Chips|
|3 tablespoons||Agave nectar, or sweetener of choice|
|1/2 teaspoon||Vanilla extract|
|3/4 cup||Coconut milk, or milk of choice|
|1/3 cup||Chia seeds|
|To taste||Berries, fresh, optional|
|To taste||Yogurt, optional|
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, melt 100% cacao chips, heating in 30 second increments and stirring in between until completely melted.
- Add agave nectar or sweetener of choice, salt and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add coconut milk and water, mix until chocolate is well distributed, a few streaks of chocolate will remain.
- Add chia seeds and stir to combine. Divide mixture into serving containers. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours or chill overnight before serving.
- Enjoy on chia seed pudding on its own, or garnish with fresh berries, yogurt and additional Ghirardelli 100% cacao unsweetened chocolate chips if desired.
Assorted Chocolate Bag of SQUARES for Gifts 80 pc
100% Cacao Unsweetened Chocolate Chips are made with top quality cocoa beans and no added sugar - perfect for any baking or cooking experience. Ghirardelli makes life a bite better.
72% Cacao Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips are made with top quality cocoa beans and real vanilla extract - perfect for any baking or snacking experience. Ghirardelli makes life a bite better.