Hot Chocolate Bombs
This product is currently not available.
Learn how to make hot chocolate bombs with premium Ghirardelli chocolate. This fun hot chocolate bombs recipe makes the most delicious hot cocoa chocolate bombs.
|2 cups||Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Baking Chips, melted|
|1/2 cup||Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa|
|1/2 cup||Ghirardelli Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips|
|1/2 cup||Marshmallows, mini|
|2 teaspoons||Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers, melted|
|2 1/4 teaspoons||Edible gold dust, for topping|
|1 teaspoon||Sprinkles, for topping|
|1 cup||Milk, steamed, for serving|
- In two medium size 6 semi sphere silicone mold trays evenly divide the melted chocolate.
- Using the back of a spoon swirl the chocolate up the sides of each mold until evenly coated. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. If any weak areas appear, swirl with additional melted chocolate to avoid any cracks or breakage.
- Carefully remove the chocolate shells from the molds. To 6 of the molds evenly divide the hot cocoa, mini chocolate chips & marshmallows.
- Swirl the remaining mold against a warm plate (run under hot water or microwave for 15 seconds to warm) & press to seal together with the filled molds. Smooth the seam with additional melted chocolate if necessary.
- Using a clean small paint brush gently brush the top of each hot chocolate bomb with gold dust.
- Transfer the melted white chocolate to a piping bag fitted with a small round tip & drizzle each hot cocoa bomb. Immediately finish with a pinch of gold sprinkles.
- Refrigerate finished chocolate bombs until ready to serve. When ready to serve, place a hot cocoa chocolate bomb into a mug & slowly add the steamed milk. Stir & enjoy!
You may also like ...
We also love these...