10 ounces Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, cut into cubes
4 large eggs
1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Position rack in middle of oven and heat to 350° F.
- Arrange 6 oven-proof six-ounce coffee cups or mugs in a baking or roasting pan.
- Melt chocolate and butter in bowl set over simmering water, whisking occasionally until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir eggs and sugar together in separate bowl over simmering water until warm to the touch.
- With hand held electric beater, beat 3 to 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. With spatula, fold eggs into chocolate mixture until light and smooth.
- Spoon batter into cups.
- Add enough very hot water to the baking pan to come halfway up sides of cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tops of puddings are no longer shiny.
- Serve warm, topped with a dollop of whipped cream.
In this recipe: