4 ounces Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Bar
1/2 cups unsalted butter
1 cup sugar
1 pinch salt
2 large eggs, at room temperature
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup raspberry preserves
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray. Line with parchment or wax paper, leaving the paper overhanging on two sides; spray again.
- In heatproof bowl set over simmering water, melt chocolate and butter.
- Stir in sugar and salt.
- Whisk in eggs, one at a time; beat until smooth.
- Add flour and whisk just until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Place raspberry preserves in plastic bag; cut a 1/2" diameter hole in one corner to make a piping bag.
- Pipe lines of raspberry preserves across top of batter; cut a knife across lines to create a marble pattern. (Or drop teaspoonfuls of raspberry preserves on top of batter in pan. With a knife, swirl to create a marble pattern.)
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until a cake tester comes out with just a few moist crumbs clinging to it.
- Cool brownies completely; lift out of pan using overhanging paper as a handle and cut into 8 bars.
In this recipe: