1 packet of Ghirardelli Premium Hot Cocoa1 of your favorite Ghirardelli SQUARE6 oz. of watermilk (optional)
- Heat 6 fl. oz. of water in a small pan.
- Pour the contents of 1 packet of Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa into the bottom of a mug.
- Unwrap 1 square of your favorite Ghirardelli Chocolate (such as Milk Chocolate Caramel), break it into pieces, and place at the bottom of the mug.
- Once water is hot, gradually pour it into the mug while stirring.
- Stir until powder is dissolved and chocolate has melted
6. For microwave preparation start with steps 2 and 3.
7. Pour 6 fl. Oz. of water into your mug and heat on high for 1 to 1 ½ minutes or until desired temperature.
8. Remove from microwave. Stir until powder is dissolved and chocolate has melted.
Tip: Mix with milk for a more decadent cocoa.