Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Waffles
6-8 large waffles
|1 cup||Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa|
|2 cups||All-purpose flour|
|1 tablespoon||Baking powder|
|3/4 cup||Granulated sugar|
|1/3 cup||Canola oil|
|2 cups||Whole milk|
|1 1/2 cups||Ghirardelli 72% Cacao Extra Bittersweet Dark Chocolate Baking Chips or Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips|
- Preheat a waffle iron according to the manufacturer's directions.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa, flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Add eggs, oil, and milk, whisk until just combined. Fold in Ghirardelli chocolate chips until incorporated.
- Lightly grease waffle iron and ladle 1 cup of batter onto the center of the waffle iron.
- Close the top and cook until the waffle is crispy on both sides. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for cooking time, should take approximately 6-8 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Garnish as desired and serve immediately.
72% Cacao Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips are made with top quality cocoa beans and real vanilla extract - perfect for any baking or snacking experience. Ghirardelli makes life a bite better.
1 case containing 6 pouches