Chocolate Peppermint Cookie
This product is currently not available.
|8 ounces||Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips|
|1/2 teaspoon||Baking powder|
|2 bars||Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Bars or 16 Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark SQUARES|
- Melt 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips with butter. Allow to slightly cool.
- Beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add chocolate mixture. Blend flour and baking powder. Stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in chopped Peppermint Bark Baking Bar or Peppermint Bark SQUARES.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Scoop rounded tablespoons of batter and place 1 1/2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Then try not to immediately devour these yummy chocolate peppermint cookies all at once!
You may also like ...
1 case containing 540 SQUARES
We also love these...