Grand Chocolate Chip Cookie
This product is currently not available.
8 - 10 mins
|1 1/2 sticks||Butter, unsalted|
|1/3 cup||Granulated Sugar|
|2/3 cup||Brown Sugar|
|1 1/2 tsp||Vanilla Extract|
|2 cups||All-purpose Flour|
|1/2 teaspoon||Baking Soda|
|1/2 teaspoon||Kosher Salt|
|1 bag (11 oz)||Ghirardelli Grand Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips|
This information is approximate and for informational purposes only. The nutrition information will vary based on the individual ingredients used and does not account for any "optional" or "substitution" ingredients
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a saucepan melt the butter over low heat. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt until combined. Set Aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together butter, sugar, and brown sugar for 2 minutes on medium speed. Scrape down the bowl as needed.
- Add eggs one at a time until well combined. Add vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients in thirds and mix only until just combined.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until just incorporated.
- Cover and chill dough for 1 hour or up to overnight. (optional)
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until just starting to brown around the edges.
- Remove and let stand on cookie sheets for 2 minutes. Remove and cool grand chocolate chip cookies on wire racks.
You may also like ...
Assorted Chocolate Bag of SQUARES for Gifts 80 pc
We also love these...