Ghirardelli Plant Based Chocolate Chip Cookies
This product is currently not available.
|2 1/3 cups||All-purpose flour|
|1 teaspoon||Baking soda|
|1/2 cup||Coconut oil, melted|
|1 1/4 cups||Light brown sugar, packed|
|2 teaspoons||Vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup||Full fat canned coconut milk, or plant-based milk of choice*|
|1/4 cup||Applesauce, unsweetened|
|10 oz (2 cups)||Ghirardelli 52% Cacao Non Dairy Chocolate Chips|
*If using an alternative plant-based milk, add an extra tablespoon of coconut oil for optimal texture.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut oil, brown sugar, vanilla, plant- based milk and applesauce until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to incorporate. Once dough forms, mix in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Scoop heaping tablespoon sized mounds of cookie dough onto baking sheet, leaving 2" inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown.
- Cool cookies on the baking sheet for 15 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
We also love these...
You may also like ...