Ghirardelli Classic Fudge
This product is currently not available.
25 pieces fudge
|1 bar (4 oz)||Ghirardelli Unsweetened Chocolate 100% Cacao Baking Bar|
|1 1/2 cups||Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips|
|1 3/4 cup (14 oz)||Sweetened Condensed Milk|
|1 1/2 teaspoons||Vanilla extract|
Baker's Tip: To add a twist on the classic fudge recipe top with: Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark SQUARES, toasted pecans, or drizzle melted white chocolate on top
- Line an 8-inch square pan with waxed paper.
- Place all chocolate in a double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
- Stir occasionally until the chocolate is melted.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla extract.
- Spread chocolate fudge evenly in prepared baking pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Cut fudge into 25 squares using a long sharp knife.
- Store in an air-tight container, at room temperature.
You may also like ...
We also love these...