Ghirardelli Classic Fudge
25 pieces fudge
- Line an 8" square pan with waxed paper.
- Place all chocolate in a double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
- Stir occasionally until the chocolate is melted.
- Stir in the Sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla extract.
- Spread chocolate fudge evenly in prepared baking pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Cut fudge into 25 squares using a long sharp knife.
- Store in an air-tight container, at room temperature.
To add a twist on the classic fudge recipe top with: Ghirardelli peppermint bark squares, toasted pecans, or drizzle melted white chocolate on top