Chocolate Coconut Power Bites
20 power bites
1/2 cup Ghirardelli 100% Cacao Chips
1/2 cup almond butter
3 Tbsp. of desired sweetener (used granulated monk fruit sweetener)
1/4 cup desired topping, toasted coconut flakes, chopped nuts, cocoa power
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, melt 100% cacao chips. Heats in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until chips are completely melted.
- Add almond butter and desired sweetener to melted chocolate, stir until combined.
- Chill mixture in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place desired toppings in a small round bowl, and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Form chocolate mixture into 1" round balls, roll in desired topping, place on sheet pan and refrigerate for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to a week.