Ghirardelli Non-Dairy Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
This product is currently not available.
One 9" x 5" Loaf
|5-6||Bananas, very ripe|
|1 1/2 cups||Granulated sugar|
|1/2 cup||Vegetable oil|
|2 1/2 cups||All-purpose flour|
|1 teaspoon||Baking soda|
|1/4 teaspoon||Baking powder|
|1/2 teaspoon||Kosher salt|
|1/4 teaspoon||Ground cinnamon|
|10 oz||Ghirardelli Non-Dairy Dark Chocolate Chips|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9"x 5" inch loaf pan with non stick spray or oil.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate medium bowl, mash bananas using a fork until smooth. Measure 2 cups worth and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- To the bananas add sugar and whisk until combined. Whisk in the eggs and oil.
- Add in dry ingredients and chocolate chips. Fold until combined. Pour batter into loaf pan and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 75 minutes or until a skewer comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Let cool in pan for at least 30 minutes. Remove from pan and allow to cool completely.
Stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.
We also love these...