Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
8 ounces Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bar
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
3/4 cup granulated white sugar
1/8 teaspoon (pinch) of salt
2 large eggs
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Butter and 8" square baking pan and line it with parchment paper, buttered on both sides.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler or a heatproof bowl over barely simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Remove from the heat.
- Using a large spoon, beat the sugar and salt into the chocolate mixture. Then beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Add the flour and mix until the batter pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove the fudgy brownies from the pan, and let cool completely before cutting into 2-inch squares.
You may also like ...