Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Brownie Truffles
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Use cooking spray and parchment paper to grease and line an 8-inch square pan.
- In a heat safe bowl or a saucepan, melt butter with Ghirardelli Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- Set aside to cool while you get the rest of your ingredients together. Use a whisk to combine eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla, just until combined.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- Slowly pour in the butter and chocolate mixture to eggs and sugar, while whisking.
- Use a sieve to sift dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Fold together until just barely combined.
- Pour brownie batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow brownies to cool completely.
- Once the brownies are cool, place them in the bowl of a stand mixer. Using a paddle attachment, turn the mixer on to low speed (you can also do this by hand). When the brownies are all mushed up, use a small cookie/ice cream scooper to scoop out small rounds.
- Form into a round ball and refrigerate until they're firm, at least one hour.
- Meanwhile combine Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Dark Chocolate Chips with coconut oil. Microwave on 20 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Dunk each brownie ball into the melted chocolate.
- Top with a pinch of sea salt and allow to set.
Photo and Recipe credit: Bernice with Baran Bakery
You may also like ...