"Grown Up" Hot Chocolate
This product is currently not available.
1 Hour 25 Minutes
|4 ounces||Ghirardelli Bittersweet 60% Cacao Baking Chips|
|1 cup||Half and half|
|1 tablespoon||Amaretto (almond liqueur)|
|1 teaspoon||Vanilla extract|
|1/2 cup||Whipped cream|
- In saucepan over low heat, bring chocolate and half-and-half to simmer, whisking constantly.
- Simmer 1 minute or until mixture thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat; whisk in liqueur and vanilla.
- Pour into four 1/2-cup demitasse or coffee cups.
- Top each serving with 2 tablespoons whipped cream; dust with Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa (if desired)
- Serve immediately.
Tip: Instead of amaretto, use 1 tablespoon hazelnut, coffee, or orange liqueur or peppermint schnapps, or 1/2 teaspoon almond or peppermint extract.
You may also like ...
We also love these...