6 ounces Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
2 Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Bars
1 cup cherries, dried
4 fluid ounces brandy
1/3 cup heavy cream
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Place 1 cup dried cherries in brandy and soak for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- After they are soaked, remove from brandy and place in mini food processor and chop.
- After you have removed cherry mixture from food processor, add 2 chopped Ghirardelli white chocolate bars to food processor and chop. Set aside.
- Put cream and semi-sweet chocolate chips in double boiler on low simmer until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar, nuts and cherries.
- Chill mixture until firm.
- Roll one teaspoon of mixture into balls and then roll in chopped white chocolate chips.
- Store covered in refrigerator.