Classic Chocolate Brownies
This product is currently not available.
|4 ounces||Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar|
|1/2 cup (1 stick)||Butter, unsalted, cut into pieces|
|1 cup||Brown sugar, dark or light, packed|
|1 teaspoon||Vanilla extract|
|3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons||All-purpose flour|
|1/4 teaspoon||Baking powder|
|1/2 cup||Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips|
This information is approximate and for informational purposes only. The nutrition information will vary based on the individual ingredients used and does not account for any "optional" or "substitution" ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Butter and flour an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Chop the 4 ounces of semi sweet chocolate bars into 1-inch pieces.
- In the top of a double boiler or in a heatproof bowl over barely simmering water, melt the 4 chopped chocolate and butter, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Stir the brown sugar and vanilla into the chocolate mixture.
- Add the eggs and mix well. In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Slowly fold the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture, mixing well until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until a tester comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool chocolate brownies for at least 10 minutes before cutting into 2-inch squares.
You may also like ...
Assorted Chocolate Bag of SQUARES for Gifts 80 pc
We also love these...