Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Chocolate Cookies
This product is currently not available.
|2 (3.5oz) bars||Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Baking Bars|
|1 cup||All-purpose flour|
|1/2 teaspoon||Baking powder|
|1/4 teaspoon||Table salt|
|1 1/2 cups||Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips|
|4 tablespoons||Butter, unsalted|
|3/4 cup||Granulated sugar|
|1/4 teaspoon||Peppermint extract, optional|
- Preheat oven to 350F. Chop Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Baking Bars into bite size pieces about 1/4-inch chunks.
- In a small bowl mix together flour, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, melt Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips and butter, by microwaving in 30 second increments and stirring in between until completely melted.
- To the melted chocolate mixture, add sugar, eggs, and peppermint extract if using. Mix well until combined.
- Add dry ingredients and stir until no dry ingredients remain.
- Add Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Baking Bars chunks and stir until incorporated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment lined cookie sheets, spacing 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until cookies are slightly puffed, edges are firm and center is still slightly soft.
- Remove and let stand on cookie sheets for 5 minutes. Remove and cool on wire racks.
You may also like ...
Assorted Chocolate Bag of SQUARES for Gifts 80 pc
1 case containing 540 SQUARES
We also love these...