Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
4 dozen cookies
|1 cup||Butter or margarine, softened|
|3/4 cup||Brown sugar, packed|
|2 1/4 cups||Flour, unsifted|
|1 teaspoon||Baking soda|
|1 cup||Walnuts or pecans, chopped (optional)|
|2 cups||Ghirardelli Bittersweet 60% Cacao Baking Chips|
Note: The 2 cups of Ghirardelli Bittersweet 60% Cacao Baking Chips can be substituted with any variety of chip flavor (i.e.- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, etc.)
This information is approximate and for informational purposes only. The nutrition information will vary based on the individual ingredients used and does not account for any "optional" or "substitution" ingredients
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter with sugar, and brown sugar at medium speed until creamy and lightened in color.
- Add eggs and vanilla, one at a time. Mix on low speed until incorporated.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until chocolate chip cookies are golden brown.
Assorted Chocolate Bag of SQUARES for Gifts 80 pc