Peppermint Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes
24 mini cheesecakes
3 graham crackers
1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1⁄3 cup Ghirardelli 60% Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
1 ounce Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Baking Bar, chopped
8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
1⁄3 cup sugar
1 large egg 1⁄4 cup cream
2.5 ounces Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Baking Bar, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor, finely grind the graham crackers and pecans.
- Place crumbs in a medium bowl and stir in melted butter.
- Press about 2 teaspoons of crumbs firmly in the bottom of 24 mini muffin pans.
- Bake until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and beat until smooth, then beat in egg. On low speed stir in the cream.
- Melt the chocolate chips and the peppermint bark in double boiler or microwave. Stir until smooth.
- Stir half of chocolate mixture into cream cheese mixture, then stir in other half.
- Place 1 tablespoon of batter in each of the muffin cups.
- Bake until set, 10-12 minutes.
- Cool the cheesecake for 15 minutes and then refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Remove cheesecakes from pan. Top with whipped cream and chopped Peppermint Bark.