Ombre Brownie Cake
This product is currently not available.
|2 packages||Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix|
|1 cup||Vegetable oil|
|1 cup||Ghirardelli Bittersweet 60% Cacao Baking Chips|
|1 cup||Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips|
|1 cup||Ghirardelli Classic White Baking Chips|
|2 1/4 cups||Heavy whipping cream, divided into three 3/4 cup portions|
|3/4 cup||Light corn syrup|
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Lightly grease and line 3 (8-inch) round cake pans with parchment paper.
- Prepare double batch of brownie batter as directed. Divide batter evenly into 3 pans.
- Bake 38-40 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing from pans.
- For Ganache: Place each type of chips into 3 bowls.
- Heat cream in microwave at 30 seconds intervals until it just boils.
- Immediately pour 3/4 cup cream over each type of chips: stir until chocolate melts.
- Add 1/4 cup corn syrup to each, stir until shiny.
- Let cool 2 hours before whipping with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Place cooled brownie layer on plate and spread different variety of ganache between each layer. Serve chilled.
You may also like ...
Assorted Chocolate Bag of SQUARES for Gifts 80 pc
We also love these...