CHOCOLATE & PEANUT BUTTER MUG CAKE
3 tbsp. Ghirardelli Unsweetend Cocoa Powder
3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
3 tbsp. brown sugar
3 tbsp. flavorless oil (canola oil/coconut oil/sunflower oil)
3 tbsp. water
a pinch of salt
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tbsp. smooth peanut butter
CLASSIC WHITE & RASPBERRY MUG CAKE
1/4 cup Ghirardelli Classic White Chips
3 1/2 tbsp. milk
1 tsp. flavorless oil (canola oil/coconut oil/sunflower oil)
1 tbsp. sugar
3 1/2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1 tbsp. raspberry jam
CHOCOLATE MOLTEN LAVA MUG CAKE
1/3 cup Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips
2 tbsp. unsalted butter
1 1/2 tsp. Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 tbsp. white sugar
a pinch of salt
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract (optional)
1 tbsp. Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips
Vanilla Ice Cream
Chocolate & Peanut Butter Mug Cake:
1. In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients minus the peanut butter.
2. In a microwavable mug (roughly 1 cup measurement), scoop in your peanut butter and then pour your cake mix on top.
3. Microwave for 45-60 seconds. (Timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary). Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.
4. Mix together whipped cream and peanut butter then pipe it on top of your mug cake. Finish by sprinkling over chopped toasted peanuts.
5. Serve warm.
Ghirardelli Classic White and Raspberry Mug Cake:
1. In a bowl, add in the white chips and milk. Microwave until melted, around for 30-40 seconds.
2. Stir in the oil, sugar, flour and baking powder until combined.
4. Microwave for 45-60 seconds or until the center is no longer wet. (Timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary)
5. Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes and then pipe on your whipped cream. Finish with fresh raspberries and white chocolate shavings.
Chocolate Molten Lava Mug Cake:
1. Place the butter and one-third cup chocolate chips in a microwaveable mug (roughly 1 cup measurement). Microwave until melted, about 30-45 seconds.
2. Mix in the cocoa powder, vanilla extract and salt, and stir until smooth.
3. In another bowl, using an electric hand mixer or whisk, whip the egg and sugar until thick,roughly 3-4 minutes. It takes a little bit of elbow grease by hand.
4. Pour the egg sugar mixture into your microwaveable mug containing your melted chocolate and butter and mix until smooth. Add remaining chocolate chips on top and push them into the cake. This will give you your lava center. If you don't want to cook them right away, then place them inthe refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
5. Microwave for 45-60 seconds. Take care not to overcook as it will dry out your lava cake. (Timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary).
6. Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes. Then scoop on your vanilla ice cream and finish with some chocolate shavings.