Ombre Brownie Cake
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Lightly grease and line 3 (8-inch) round cake pans with parchment paper.
- Prepare double batch of brownie batter as directed. Divide batter evenly into 3 pans.
- Bake 38-40 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing from pans.
- For Ganache: Place each type of chips into 3 bowls.
- Heat cream in microwave at 30 seconds intervals until it just boils.
- Immediately pour three-fourths cup cream over each type of chips: stir until chocolate melts.
- Add one-fourth cup corn syrup to each, stir until shiny.
- Let cool 2 hours before whipping with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Place cooled brownie layer on plate and spread different variety of ganache between each layer. Serve chilled.
You may also like ...
1 case containing 12 boxes