Chocolate Caramel Brownies
This product is currently not available.
|1 teaspoon||Vanilla Extract|
|1/2 cup||Butter or margarine, unsalted, melted|
|1 1/4 cups||Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate and Cocoa|
|2/3 cup||All-purpose flour|
|1/4 teaspoon||Baking powder|
|15||Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel SQUARES|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir eggs with sugar and vanilla.
- Add melted butter.
- Sift ground chocolate with flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir into egg mixture.
- Spread half the batter into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Place Milk Chocolate Caramel SQUARES in a single layer on top of batter.
- Cover the SQUARES layer with the remaining batter.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cut into 16 to 20 squares
You may also like ...
Assorted Chocolate Bag of SQUARES for Gifts 80 pc
1 case containing 6 pouches
We also love these...