1 package Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 package Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
1/4 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Lightly grease 13x9x2-inch pan.
- In medium bowl, stir together cookie mix, egg and butter until dough forms, hand kneading if necessary; set aside.
- In a second bowl, stir together brownie mix, water, oil and egg until fully blended.
- Spread brownie batter into prepared pan. Spoon cookie dough on top of brownie batter.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until cookie is golden brown.
Makes 24 servings.