Ghirardelli Non-Dairy Dark Chocolate Chip Blondies
This product is currently not available.
|6 tablespoons||Non-dairy butter substitute, melted*|
|3/4 cup||Dark brown sugar, lightly packed|
|1 teaspoon||Vanilla extract|
|1/4 teaspoon||Baking powder|
|1/4 teaspoon||Table salt|
|3/4 cup||All purpose flour|
|3/4 cup||Ghirardelli Non-Dairy Dark Chocolate Chips|
|1/2 cup||Roasted chopped nuts, such as pecans or walnuts (optional)|
|Pinch||Flakey sea salt|
*non-dairy butter substitute can be replaced with 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 8" x 8" baking pan with foil and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter (substitute) and brown sugar. Whisk in egg and vanilla extract until well combined. Add salt and baking powder, whisk to incorporate.
- Add flour and fold in until just incorporated. Mix in chocolate chips, and nuts if using, until evenly distributed.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and bake for 18-22 minutes or until light golden brown and top is shiny and cracked. Be careful not to overbake.
- Sprinkle a pinch of flake sea salt over baked blondies and cool in pan on a wire rack until blondies reach room temperature. Remove from pan and foil and cut into 2" squares.
We also love these...