Ghirardelli's Hot Fudge Sauce
This product is currently not available.
|1 bar (4 oz)||Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bar|
|4 tablespoons||Butter, cut into chunks|
|1 1/2 cups||Sugar|
|1/4 cup||Light corn syrup|
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the chocolate (broken into 1/4-inch pieces) , butter, sugar, water, and light corn syrup.
- Stir the mixture continuously over medium heat until the chocolate and butter have melted and the sugar has dissolved.
- When the sauce comes to a boil, lower the heat and continue boiling gently for 10 minutes.
- Remove the thickened sauce from the heat, and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
- To reheat, place in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium 6 to 8 minutes, stirring after the first 3 minutes.
You may also like ...
We also love these...