Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Cookies
Dark chocolate cookies with 72% Cacao dark chocolate chips made with top quality cocoa beans, real vanilla and less sugar – perfect for any baking or snacking experience.
|1/2 cup (1 stick)||Butter, unsalted|
|1/3 cup||Sugar, granulated|
|3/4 cup||Brown sugar, dark, lightly packed|
|1 3/4 cups||Flour, all-purpose|
|1 teaspoon||Baking soda|
|1 teaspoon||Salt, Kosher|
|1 bag, 10 oz||72% Cacao Chocolate Chips, divided|
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In a medium bowl combine flour and baking soda.
- In a small saucepan melt butter on low-medium heat until browned.
- In a large bowl add 3/4 cups of chocolate chips, pour browned butter over chips and mix until melted. Add both sugars, vanilla, salt and stir to combine. Add eggs one at a time and mix well. Fold in dry ingredients until just combined. Stir in remaining chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges are firm and center is soft.
- Cool on cookie sheets for 5 minutes. Remove and cool completely on wire racks.
72% Cacao Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips are made with top quality cocoa beans and real vanilla extract - perfect for any baking or snacking experience. Ghirardelli makes life a bite better.
100% Cacao Unsweetened Chocolate Chips are made with top quality cocoa beans and no added sugar - perfect for any baking or cooking experience. Ghirardelli makes life a bite better.